Village of Grant Park Building Inspector Dave Crouse
To obtain a Building Permit Application, click visit the Village Hall. Contact the Village Hall with questions (815-465-6531).
Anyone beginning a job that requires a building permit without an approved application will be subject to a $500.00 fine.
Pay for your building permit online at GovPayNet.
St. Paul's Lutheran Church - 9954 N. 16000 E Rd -Contact Art Romadka-815-472-2200
Sherburnville Christian Church - 17100 E State Rt 17-Contact Don Forburger-815-472-2674
St. Peter's United Church of Christ-10752 N. 10000 E Rd.-Contact Ron Claussen-815-465-6625
Union Corners Cemetary - N. State Route 1-17- Contact Barbara Matthias-815-465-2026
Zion Lutheran Church - 11456 N. 11000 E. Rd.-Contact Don Graf-815-465-6996
(All in Grant Park, IL 60940)
12624 E. Route 1 & 17
Grant Park Historical Society is a group of residents committed to preserving GP's rich history. These residents welcome anyone interested in joining the Society.
Hours are 1st and 3rd Saturday mornings 9:00-11:00 am or by appointment.
Please contact Bob Schurman (815-465-6931) or Vern Koelling (815-465-6041)
The Society has their monthly meeting on the 3rd Saturday at 9:00 am. All are welcome to attend. Stop by, enjoy a chat, and learn about the past and how you can obtain information, direction, and help in researching the history of your home.
107 W Taylor St.
Mon. 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wed. & Fri. 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thurs. 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sat. 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Tues & Sun. Closed
Other Service Providers
Gary Bell / Community Outreach Manager
AT&T Authorized Retailer
206 College St. PO Box 28 | Pineville, NC 28134
Scavenger is provided by Republic/Allied Waste 815-472-3332
American Legion Park, Community Building
209 W Dixie Hwy
Grant Park, IL60940
Park/Building available for rentals. A great place to have a birthday party, wedding, or family gathering.
Call the Village Hall at 815-465-6531 to reserve.
Deposit Fee $150.00
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Village Resident - $250.00
Fri., Sat., Sun. - Non-Village Resident - $325.00
Monday-Thursday - Village Resident - $100.00
Monday-Thursday- Non-Village Resident-$150.00
Monday-Thursday-GP Non-Profit organization-$25.00
Monday-Thursday-Out of Town Non-Profit org.- $100.00
Early Key Pickup - $25.00
Sign Announcement - $10.00
Use of Air Conditioner -$50.00
Exempt Organizations: American Legion, Red Cross, County Clerk (elections), Senior Citizens Comm. group
Community based and striving to be the best in all policing functions.
Home Security Checks
Contact the Police department at the following numbers:
Email us at email@example.com
- Trash collection is on Tuesdays. All trash must be ready by 7:30 a.m.
- Recycling is encouraged via special toter and blue containers.
- New residents should visit the village hall to sign up for trash collection and sewer service.
- Branches are picked up every Monday, April-November. Branches should be no longer than 5 feet and stacked all one way. All small piles must be bundled and tied with rope or twine. Bushes and shrubs must have the roots cut off. No yard waste will be picked up (grass clippings, leaves, flowers, etc.). No full trees will be acceptedAnything cut by anyone other than the homeowner will not be picked up by the village.
- Leaves will be picked up every Monday and Tuesday through November. Please rake leaves out to the road in rows, not piles, and be sure the leaves are not mixed with branches or garbage.
- The Village's No Burning Ordinance prohibits the burning of garbage, refuse, leaves, grass, compost, and any other combustible material within the Village at any time. Permissible burning includes recreational wood burners, residential campfires, fireplaces, and wood-burning stoves. Penalty is a fine not to exceed $250.00.
- Pay Sewer and Scavenger bills below.
GRANT PARK CUSD #6
421 Esson Farm Rd.
Grant Park, IL 60940
Phone 815-465-6013 | Fax 815-465-2505
Preschool through 12th grade